Data protection / register description in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (EU Data Protection Regulation) and the Finnish Data Protection Act
Registrar: Oy C.E. Lindgren Ab
Business ID: 0130246-5
Address: Raudoittajantie 5, 06450 Porvoo
Data protection officer’s contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the file: Customer and marketing register
Purpose of personal data processing
The purpose of Oy C.E. Lindgren Ab’s customer and marketing register is to
- maintain customer relationships
- promote the company’s services, and
- handling orders, invoicing and other measures related to customer relationship management.
Personal data is stored and processed only for the time required or their use.
Data content in the file
The following data are stored:
- E-mail address
Regular information sources
Generally, the information is obtained directly from the registered person, for example through an incoming order, a contact via our website or a sales events or exhibitions.
Regular disclosure of information
The information is not generally disclosed to third parties. The information may be disclosed to the authorities in the manner required by applicable law.
Regular disclosure of information and transfer of information outside the EU or EEA
Information is not generally disclosed outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
Data protection principles
The information stored in the register is always treated confidentially and access is limited to the persons required. The information stored in the register is protected by username and password. Personal data is processed only when necessary and in the manner required by its purpose.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right to:
- obtain information about the processing of their personal data,
- verify the personal data that he or she provides and stored in the register,
- require correction of incorrect personal data,
- request that their personal data be removed from the register,
- withdraw his or her consent and object to the processing of his or her personal data, insofar as the processing of personal data is based on the data subject’s consent,
- oppose the processing of his or her personal data for reasons related to his or her specific personal situation, insofar as the processing of personal data is based on a legitimate interest of the controller,
- obtain the personal data contained in a machine-readable form, for example for transferring data to another controller, and
- require that the processing of their personal data be restricted.
The data subject should send request regarding their rights via email as follows:
- Title of message: Inquiry / request related to registration of personal data
- Recipient: email@example.com
We may ask the data subject to specify his or hers request for processing of personal data and to verify his or her identity before processing the request. We can refuse to fulfill the request because of the law.
The data subject has the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority if they consider that the data has been processed in violation of the applicable data protection law.
We strive to improve our services and can therefore update this policy. We will notify you of the changes on this page.
_ _ _
A cookie is a small text file, sent to the user’s computer and stored in the computer. Cookies can be used to get information about how visitors work on the site and, for example, to provide language selection features and other various services and functions on the website.